Data protection policy
JSC AG takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations. This data protection policy informs you about the type, scope and purpose of processing personal data on our web site. The definition of the terms used in this policy (e.g. “personal data” or “processing”) are from Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Responsible office and Data Protection Officer
JSC Management- und Technologieberatung AG
Im Pfarracker 24 | D-65346 Eltville-Erbach
Tel.: +49 (0) 6123 701-0
The JSC AG Data Protection Officer can be reached at the above address or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of access data as well as type and purpose of the use thereof
We, the web site operator or provider, collect data on access to the web site for the purpose of our legitimate interests (see Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR), and store the same temporarily as server log files on the web site server. The following data are logged in this way:
- IP address of the queried computer
- Date and time of the access
- Name and URL of the invoked file
- Web site from which the access was gained (so called referrer URL)
- Used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider
- Language and version of the browser software
We process the data mentioned for the following purposes:
- To guarantee the establishment of a smooth connection to the web site
- To guarantee comfortable use of our web site
- To evaluate system security and stability as well as
- For other administrative purposes
We do not use the collected data to draw conclusions about your person in any way.
3. Cookies and analysis tools
The person concerned can prevent the setting of cookies by our website at any time by means of an appropriate setting of the Internet browser used and thus permanently object to the setting of cookies. Furthermore, cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all common Internet browsers. If the person concerned deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be fully usable under certain circumstances.
We do not use any analysis tools on our web site (e.g. Google Analytics).
4. Queries per email
If you contact us by email, your contact data is transferred pursuant to Article 6 (1) line 1(a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent. These data are stored for the purpose of processing your query. Data is not disclosed to third parties as a matter of principle unless applicable data protection regulations justify the transfer to third parties or we are legally obliged to do so. You can revoke your consent at any time. In the event of a revocation, your data shall be deleted immediately unless we are legally obliged to store the data. In all other cases, your data shall be deleted after we have processed your query or the purpose of storing the data no longer applies.
5. Disclosure of data to third parties
Your personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties for reasons other than those listed below. We disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have expressly consented to the same pursuant to Article 6 (1) line 1(a) GDPR,
- disclosure of the data is required in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims pursuant to Article 6 (1) line 1(f). GDPR, and there are no grounds for assuming that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data to third parties,
- there is a legal obligation to disclose the data to third parties pursuant to Article 6 (1) line 1(c) GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and is required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Article 6 (1) line 1(b) GDPR.
6. Rights of affected parties
You have the right to:
- demand information on your personal data processed by us pursuant to Article 15 GDPR;
- Immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your data stored with us pursuant to Article 16 GDPR;
- demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us pursuant to Article 17 GDPR insofar as processing the data is not required to exercise the right to the freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- demand the restriction of processing your personal data pursuant to Article 18 GPDR insofar as you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you do not consent to the deletion thereof and we no longer require the data, however you require them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing of the data pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
- receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine readable form or to demand the transmission to another competent party pursuant to Article 20 GDPR;
- revoke the consent you have granted to us at any time pursuant to Article 7 (3) GDPR. This means that we shall no longer be permitted to continue the data processing based on this consent, and
- lodge an official complaint to a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 GDPR. You can usually contact the supervisory authority of your habitual place of residence or place of work or of this company to this end.
7. Right of objection
To the extent that your personal data is processed for the purpose of our legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) line 1(f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 GDPR provided that there are grounds relating to your particular situation or the objection is against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection that we shall implement without receiving information on a specific situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to revocation or objection, just send an email to: email@example.com
8. Data security
We apply appropriate technical and organizational security measures when storing your data to protect the same from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized third party access. Our security measures are improved continually in accordance with technological developments.
9. Currentness and amendments to this data protection policy
This data protection policy is currently valid as per May 2018.
The continued development of our web site and offers above and beyond the same, or changes in legal or regulatory standards may require amendment of this data protection policy. You can invoke and print the respective valid data protection policy as required on the web site at http://www.jsc.de.